Martin Jr., Walter James
Walter James Martin Jr., 43, of Lewisville TX, passed away on August 8, 2020 in Carrollton, TX.
Funeral services will be held from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Friday, August 14, 2020 in the Brooks Family Chapel of the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234.
Walter was born in Ft. Worth, Texas to Jim and Amanda Martin on November 27, 1976. He attended Lewisville High School in Lewisville, Texas and went on to marry Wendi Martin on July 27, 2013 in Canton, Georgia.
Walter was preceded in death by his grandson, Jaylen; and his beloved dog, Max.
Walter is survived by his wife, Wendi Martin; daughter, Mitzi Martin; stepchildren, Haylee Lummus, Michael and Cody Southern; grandchildren, Elizabeth Marie, Aiden, Delilah, Jakob, parents Jim and Amanda Martin, and best friends Ray Mills, Christian Larson, and Tommy Brown.
For family and friends who are not able to attend Walter’s Memorial Service, it will be live streamed on the following link:
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference