Ballard Jr., William McCoy "Bill"
William McCoy Ballard Jr, Little William, Bill, passed from this life on Saturday, July 18, 2020 at the age of 44. William was born at St Paul Hospital Dallas, Texas on December 23, 1975 to William and Bonnie Ballard. He was preceded in death by his father the late William McCoy Ballard Sr. He is survived by his mother, Bonnie Ballard of Grapevine, and sister, Denise Rhoades and brother-in-law, Dan Rhoades. Bill also had two nieces, Ashley and Delanie Rhoades of Fort Worth, and one great nephew, Preston James. Bill was also a stepfather to David and Donovan Qualls and Maddie and Jaxson Lemire.
Bill attended Grapevine High school class of 1994. He worked as a Collections Director at Deville Asset Management until he took his last breath. He loved to watch sports and loved collecting sports memorabilia and was a diehard Kansas City Chiefs Fan. Bill was a very generous, loving, and caring person not only to his family but also his nearest and dearest friends. He cared so much more about other people’s happiness than his own.
The family will be receiving visitors on Friday July 31, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm for a viewing in the Brooks Family Chapel of the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234; with a service on Saturday Aug 1, 2020 at 2:00 pm in the chapel.
If you are unable to attend the service you may log on and watch at: https://www.oneroomstreaming.com/view/authorise.php?k=159624553270241
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference