Glover, Carlton Dewayne
Carlton Dewayne Glover of Anna, Texas passed away peacefully, Saturday July 4, 2020 at the age of 58, surrounded by his wife, kids, and grandkids.
He was born to Leonard Allen Glover and Marion Ceci Hendrix in Dallas, Texas on December 9, 1961
Carlton married the love of his life Debbie in 1987 and raised their family in Carrollton Texas and then moved to Anna Texas in 2005
Carlton is survived by his wife, Debbie; daughters, Amy and Alison and her husband, Robert; sons, Aaron and Adam and his wife, Karina; grandchildren, Kaitlyn, Bryan, Alexa, Cara, Jadeyn, Skyler, Jennica and Braxton and his beloved dog Daisy. Carlton is preceded in death by dad, Leonard and mom, Marion.
He will be deeply missed by his family, friends and all that knew him.
Visitation will be held on Friday, July 10, 2020 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm at Valley View Christian Church, 17601 Marsh Lane, Dallas, Texas 75287. The funeral service will follow beginning at 3:00 pm.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference