Williams, David Lee
David Lee Williams of Dallas, Texas passed away on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at the age of 63.
David was born October 6, 1956 in Dallas, Texas. He graduated from Woodrow Wilson High School (1974) and Brigham Young University. He worked briefly in San Francisco and then returned home to Dallas. David met Marc Naylon in 1989. David and Marc had been together for 31 years and married August 28, 2015. Like many couples, they claim that opposites attract. In reality couples that stay together learn to compliment each other. Where one has a weakness, the other generally has that strength. Such it was with David and Marc. They loved to travel, especially taking cruises and collecting memorabilia from their destinations.
David had a career at the Post Office and retired several years ago. David was a fighter against his health challenges. While mostly healthy, he had to battle multiple myeloma and after going into remission, he developed leukemia that took his life.
David is the child of Donald L. Williams (1919-1976) and Estel May (Sorenson) Williams (1916-1972). The youngest of five children, DiAnn Estel Williams (1945-2002), Donald Lynn Williams, Dale Brent Williams (1951-2007) and Doyle Craig Williams. He is buried at Restland Cemetery in Dallas Texas.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference