Belia, Dianne Eileen (Yalonis)
Dianne Eileen Belia, age 64 of Garland, Texas, passed away on Friday, September 11th, 2015, after a long battle with cancer.
She was born in Cleveland Ohio, on May 5, 1951. She lived in Rowlett and Garland Texas and worked as a Tax Professional for most of her career.
Dianne loved to travel, cook (especially for holidays), visit friends, and to care for her plants and garden. She was a loving wife and mother who put family above all else. Dianne was a consummate Tax professional who loved her job and always looked to the best interests of her clients. Dianne had a unique ability to burst the bubble of the pretentious and applaud the actions of the sincere.
Survivors include her husband of 43 years, Terry Belia, and son, Matthew, of Garland Texas. Other surviving family members include mother, Eileen Yalonis of Cleveland Ohio, sister Kathleen Renzi, and her husband Mario of N. Myrtle Beach. S.C. and brother Christopher Yalonis of San Francisco, CA. She was preceded in death by her father, Albert Yalonis.
Her life will be celebrated with a private service at N. Dallas Funeral Home on Monday, September 14, 2015.
Memorial contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society. For online condolences, please visit: http://northdallasfuneralhome.com/obituary/.
Please send the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference