Masano, John Thomas
Entered Into Eternal Rest
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
John Thomas Masano
John Thomas Masano, 79, of Coppell passed away Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at Las Colinas Medical Center.
John was born September 3, 1935 to Comedo and Angelina Masano in Bluefield, WV, the youngest of four children. He moved to the Washington, D.C. area as a teenager where he lived until he retired from the U.S. Government in 1984.
A veteran, he served in the U.S. Army.
He is survived by his beloved wife of 58 years Donna Carolyn Ball Masano of Coppell; a brother, Thomas John Masano of Lusby, MD, a sister Vittoria Masano Caporale of Cambridge, MD; two daughters, Judith Masano Ryskamp of Coppell and Nancy Masano Halle of Davidsonville, MD; a son, Thomas Robert Masano of Brunswick, GA; two grandsons, John Christian Ryskamp of Coppell, TX and Marco Edwin Halle of Davidsonville, MD; two granddaughters, Angelina Luciann Halle of Davidsonville, MD and Sophia Anne Masano of Brunswick, GA.
A private family memorial service will be held at 3:30 p.m. on Friday, December 12 at North Dallas Funeral Home with the Rev. Jerry Hays officiating. Burial of John will take place at Morning Star Cemetery in Bland, VA.
Memorial donations may be made to St. Jude’s Medical Research Hospital (www.stjude.org).
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference