As we all respond to the Coronavirus (COVID_19), we want to reassure you that North Dallas Funeral Home is standing by to serve our community and its families.
The Health and well-being of our families, coworkers and Care Team is our highest priority.
In an effort to safely serve during this trying time The John P. Brooks Family Funeral Homes has taken several steps to ensure this new standard:
- Adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation
- Guide our families thru On-Line and digital forms of communication
- Digital signature technology to procure the needed documents
- Offer webcasting and or digital recording of private funeral services
- Offer digital condolences through our online tribute pages
- Assist families with future memorial services following private burials or cremations
Though we may have to remain socially separated during this critical time, we assure all our families that our hearts, love and prayers are with you in all we do.
John P. Brooks and Family Funeral Homes : John P. Brooks / Founder
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at: 972-406-1480
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form