Eugene Dale Schuerman
Eugene Dale Schuerman of Farmers Branch, Texas died December 25, 2021 at the age of 87.
Eugene was born November 20, 1934, in Pettis County. Missouri. He married his loving wife Mary, on November 13, 1954. He is preceded in death by his wife Mary and his brother Donald Schuerman.
Eugene was survived by sons Dale (Jill) and Gary (Yvonne): daughter Joyce (Daniel) Fehrm: four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren: and his sister Marilyn (Clifford) Robertson.
Eugene, an Army veteran, was an avid outdoors man, hunting and fishing when possible.
He was cared for lovingly in his final days by Vitas Healthcare Hospice in Carrollton, Texas.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests you make donations to Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation-Inland Fisheries Management. Eugene and his family spent thousands of hours fishing on Texas inland lakes and rivers.
Funeral Services have been entrusted to North Dallas Funeral Home, A Committal Service will be held on Monday, January 31, 2021 at 1:15pm at DFW National Cemetery 2000 Mountain Creek Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75211.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference